Start Finishing Field Guide
Companion Workbook to the Award-Winning Start Finishing
Productivity meets purpose in this companion workbook to the award-winning Start Finishing. Get past busy work and embrace bringing your joyful, difference-making ideas to life.
An easy-to-use, step-by-step workbook that supplements Start Finishing by providing the details, how-tos, scenarios, and tools used to finish your most important projects. Whether your projects are work, personal life, or some combination of the two, the Start Finishing Field Guide is your in-depth guide to doing what matters to you.
Inside you'll find a host of companion exercises and worksheets that build upon the core principles in Start Finishing, including:
- uncover keys to help close the gap between your day-to-day reality and your big goals
- getting to your best work by choosing an idea that matters to you
- converting your idea into a doable project
- building your project roadmap
- weaving your project into your schedule
- finishing strong
Grab your pencil, flip open this book and dig into this step-by-step process for choosing, planning, and — most importantly — finishing your best-work projects.
Includes original illustrations by Cristina Kramp.
Grab Your Copy from These Retailers
Awards & Praise for
- Publishers Weekly Fall 2019 Top 10 Business and Economics Books
- Book Authority Best New Book in (the categories of) Time Management, Success, Productivity, and Goal Setting
- Kirkus Reviews Top Indie Book
- Montaigne Medal Finalist
- Independent Publisher Book Award 2020: Silver Award for Business/Careers/Sales
- Eric Hoffer Book Award 2020: Grand Prize
"The author's tone is infectiously upbeat and exceptionally forgiving. The 'grind hard, grind harder, eventually die' attitude on prominent display in so many productivity books is entirely absent in these pages." – Kirkus Reviews
"…a marvelous work that holds up under repeated reading and promises to offer something different with each new perusal of its pages." – The Indie Source